White man speak in forked tongue

• administrators

While doing my daily research I stumbled upon a game called “Golden Balls”, a tv game show loosely based on game theory. There is a cash prize and two contestants must pick one of two options: split or steal. Three outcomes are possible:

1. both pick split - the prize is split and each contestant gets half of the prize amount.
    2. both pick steal - both contestants get nothing
    3. one picks steal and the other picks split - the one who picks steal gets everything.

Now, believe it or not the person on the left is in fact a woman, but more to the point is to notice how natural it is for these people to back stab and feel no remorse. She in fact looks quite pleased with her “accomplishment”. Meanwhile, the girl on the right has been fully brainwashed by the bible with “thou shall not steal”. This is like Western history in a nutshell.

Do as I say, not as a I do.

As an addendum, a similar game was played out in a research paper that I can’t find, but here’s a link to a podcast that discussed how whites constantly cheated Asians.

Some students treated their partners fairly; others, however, essentially cheated, keeping most or all of the money for themselves. When did that happen? It happened when the two players didn’t look alike.

GLAESER: A lot of the cheating was across racial and ethnic lines. And this was primarily white on Asian, meaning the whites were cheating the Asians.

Trust Me - Freakonomics Freakonomics
    http://freakonomics.com/podcast/trust-me/

There are two lessons to learn here.

One, whites are natural cheaters and back stabbers. They didn’t end up being called the white devil by every non-white group in existence, get quotes such as “White man speak in forked tongue”, and wind up squatting on multiple continents across the planet where entire nations are built on top of the corpses of people who you betrayed by being “good natured people”.

Two, Asians are profoundly naive sheep to the slaughter. Despite all the atrocities and betrayals you have suffered, you still do not adapt. This is what white mean when they say you’re not critical thinkers. How many times must they stab you in the back before you get it? BTW, I’ll have a very large collection of posts about that in the future.

Understand that Asians are stereotyped as untrustworthy by the world’s most conniving thieves who also pretend to be trustworthy. It is completely crazy to buy into their lies which are wholly self-serving for them and detrimental to us.

In case you think I’m joking, look at this giant list of their debunked lies and stereotypes; betrayals; gas lightning; and concern trolling

• Level 0 - Private

@secondstrike

You’d be surprised how whites will act towards you when they find out you treat them the same way they treat you. You see this a lot in the professional world.

Don’t listen to what they say. Set up your behavior, attitude, and actions based on what benefits us Asian people. It’s refreshing to say, “fuck you” to whites every now and then.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.