Schrodinger's Asian Men

• First, recall Schrodinger’s immigrants:

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/schrodingers immigrant.jpg

who can simultaneously stealing your job and too lazy to work.

Schrodinger’s Asian Men portrayed by white America:

who can simultaneously being asexual and stealing your women.

The latter should be more true since we are worthy of demonization. It’s just the general public is too dumb to figure this out.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN said in Schrodinger's Asian Men:

It’s weird that their women would choose to mingle with BM, LM over AM. I still don’t figure this out. Why providing their DNA to whiten black is an option, while not Asians? They are not that smart as they claim, although they are trained to “talk wisely” by consistently lying. Please enlighten me.

There are multiple reasons but the biggest one is that it’s better to be feared than to be ridiculed, at least on an individual level. Also, of the stereotypes, it’s better to be too masculine than too feminine for men, at least romantically. At the individual level, there are way too many Asian nerds who have zero sense of attraction. They’re like fat women who complain that men are misogynistic for not dating them. No, the reason is that they’re hideous. Combine that with the racist media that castrates us non-stop, the lies about our penises being tiny, being misogynistic, etc. It’s a total disaster.

Look at the stereotypes, Hispanic men are macho and tough. Black men are masculine with big dicks. Notice the pattern? These are masculine images. Women can at least respond positively to that. They DO NOT respond to “Pathetic weak Asian nerds with tiny dicks”. Think about women. Imagine how embarrassing it is to say I date an Asian man. Her entire social group has been programmed to imagine the most sexless beings possible when they think “Asian man” and she’ll take a big hit in her status. Being so status conscious, many will avoid us like the plague. Whites have created an entire world that controls her choice through social coercion and then calls her submission “preferences”. Now, there are those who blame Asian women for selling out. I can see the argument, but the biggest one is social engineering. Excessively tolerant and peaceful Asians is the other side of the problem. We don’t fight back. Instead, we elevate these sorts of scum and lie to ourselves how “progressive it is” and reinforce lies about how white men are so “egalitarian” when these lunatics rape and kill more Asian women every other week. There’s also the idiotic “I’m the bigger man” nonsense, where Asian men pretend that it doesn’t bother them. This doesn’t solve anything. It only allows the problem to grow. We all must admit there is a big problem and destroy it. Stop “saving face”. We none to save in the West. We’re already a complete joke.

I need to clarify something.

East Asians are geopolitical rivals at the global level. We have higher IQ, a more cooperative culture, longer term thinking, etc. In a world without military superiority [eg mutually assured destruction], Asians have a good chance at winning the “great game”…But potential doesn’t matter to most people’s day to day perception. It’s the clear lines of dominance that matters, which whites have done through hook and crook.

• @secondstrike said in Schrodinger's Asian Men:

It’s only when you notice the recurrence across the full spectrum of life do you realize there is something unmistakably deceptive and predatory about whites. There’s no other way to put it.

Well, for some redditers, it’s cockblocking not to consider date these unmistakably deceptive and predatory people, lol. Some of us need to play with fire.

It’s weird that their women would choose to mingle with BM, LM over AM. I still don’t figure this out. Why providing their DNA to whiten black is an option, while not Asians? They are not that smart as they claim, although they are trained to “talk wisely” by consistently lying. Please enlighten me.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN said in Schrodinger's Asian Men:

However, when we try to inform other POC about covert racism from whites; some POC think whites work on meritocracy and anyone who points out the disparity is scammy defeatist.

The reason why all POC communities in the US are not really “woke” is that instead of acknowledging the problem and arm ourselves up against white oppression, POC communities all have a tendency to attack and bring down anyone who tries to point out the inconvenient truth, including some fellow redditers. Reactionary censorship against truth in POC communities is real.

Ya, there are fake leaders too like Amy Tan that just smear Asian culture etc, but again it goes back to the way things work in our own societies. Usually, it’s due to a lack of hard work/defeatist mentality that people fail. Racism isn’t such a big factor the way it is here, where it’s a central factor that will make or break entire groups.

• @secondstrike
    This reminds me that all whites from Fascist hate groups claim Trump is not racist. Reminds me the denial of racism; although whites are the ones who are clearer than anyone else…Too many denial of truth given evidence. They are the people who can lie without feeling any guilt or inner conflict since lying is part of their culture. However, when we try to inform other POC about covert racism from whites; some POC think whites work on meritocracy and anyone who points out the disparity is scammy defeatist.

The reason why all POC communities in the US are not really “woke” is that instead of acknowledging the problem and arm ourselves up against white oppression, POC communities all have a tendency to attack and bring down anyone who tries to point out the inconvenient truth, including some fellow redditers. Reactionary censorship against truth in POC communities is real. They would rather live in the blue-pill scenario whites made up for them (white lies) forever than take the red-pill to gain the self-awareness. As a result, most people buys into white lies; ones who are woke enough spent most energy on picking on one another instead of cooperating and taking action.

• administrators

@CivilRightsAZN Hypocrisy, double speak, lying are core characteristics of whites as a group. I’ve never seen another group do this to such an extent. What makes whites so dangerous is that at a group level, they’re such unrelenting liars that no non-white group can even expect nor accept their malevolence until extensive damage is already done. It’s inconceivable to non-whites. They never experienced it with other groups nor among themselves so they mistakenly believe that whites, being “just like them”, are incapable of such malice.

The following examples are instructive

● Whites brutalize Blacks for centuries --> calls China an even worse racist, despite China doing nothing remotely close. In fact, Blacks have commented how safe they feel inside China.
    ● Whites demonize and/or exclude Asians in Western media --> Blames whitewashing role of The One in the 2016 film, Dr. Strange, on Chinese racism.
    ● Whites rape and kill women domestically and across the world for centuries and currently has anti-women hate groups euphemistically called TRP, manosphere, MGTOW --> Calls Asian men more misogynistic, patriarchal, and oppressive even though the latter has more gender equality based on actual studies.
    ● Whites have far more police brutality and higher levels of incarceration and high levels of recidivism --> Calls China a police state even though they have the vast majority of police don’t even carry guns, have a very low incarceration rate and very low recidivism rates [which implies good treatment and re-integration into society].

The list is endless. If you don’t put the pieces together, each “isolated incident” annoys, but does not awaken you. It’s only when you notice the recurrence across the full spectrum of life do you realize there is something unmistakably deceptive and predatory about whites. There’s no other way to put it.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.