China's People's Liberation Army's [PLA] first female special ops

• administrators

Congratulations to these elite soldiers :)

232wctQ.jpg

China takes gender equality seriously unlike the military rape capital of the world

SUSAN BURKE, Attorney - What we hear again and again from soldiers who have been raped, what was as bad, if not worse, was to receive professional retaliation in their chosen career merely because they were

CAPT. DEBRA DICKERSON, U.S. Air Force - If a man gets accused of rape, it’s a setup. The woman is lying.

CHRISTINA JONES, U.S. Army - Even the rape kit and everything and the person — my friend catching him raping me, they still don’t believe me.

ANDREA WERNER, U.S. Army - They actually did charge me with adultery. I wasn’t married. He was.

The director of “The Invisible War” is Kirby Dick

JEFFREY BROWN - we have known this is a problem for a long time, but how big a problem? How pervasive is it ?

KIRBY DICK - Well, it’s extremely extensive. According to the Dept. of Defense’s own estimates, more than 19,000 men and women are sexually assaulted each year in the U.S. military. Now, if you multiply that times the decades that this has been going on, there’s over 500,000, perhaps even close to a million men and women have been sexually assaulted over the last three generations. 86 percent of men and women who are sexually assaulted in the military don’t report.

Documentary ‘Invisible War’ Reveals Culture of Sexual Assault in the Military | PBS NewsHour:
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/entertainment-jan-june13-invisiblewar_02-18/

ps Those duck lips lol

l1xnJi4.jpg

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.