NO ASIAN GUYS IN MY AD! - ADs from google in silicon valley.

• Huangdi

You might not believe their to be any bias against Asian men in the Media , but think again. Not only are Asian men not shown in any films , TV shows , they are not also show in advertising for mundane things such as tech products. This is a particular problem in Silicon valley — where their are tons of Asians. How could they NOT have found an Asian guy within the company or somewhere in Silicon valley? The absence of any Asian men demonstrates a solid bias against AM that is in line with the existing bias against asian men in other forms of media.

0PDoULG.jpg
    1HOXrIe.png
    YsxzONI.png
    OlsLEhK.jpg
    hhtAdrh.png
    9kcjpFq.png
    oQ94pJS.jpg
    9gWMB0I.png
    u0lSofL.png
    zPnzWwQ.png
    4tfq8mA.png
    78wUpp0.jpg
    vLo8U9j.png
    p1XQjPv.jpg
    nJrB6bc.jpg
    xcnZV2t.jpg
    T4ouMWM.png
    Eb4A4kf.png
    JltJOAR.png
    EgLEyh3.jpg
    jsSGRNH.jpg
    piYR6QL.jpg
    AVSohwW.jpg
    yqWx1P0.jpg
    MDgifq5.png

• Eastern Sunrise

@secondstrike

Yes, establishing tech institution is a good idea. We should “have our own ride” in as much industries as possible.
    Sharing the bus with others, especially “the slave-owners”, is utterly painful.

• administrators

@psylee123 said in NO ASIAN GUYS IN MY AD! - ADs from google in silicon valley.:

@secondstrike

While I agree with most of the innovators in your post, I’m not sure about this Michu Kaku guy. To me, this guy is a tool, simply implying that Western people invented everything.

I only included him for exposing the truth about “American” innovation. There’s a huge amount of brain drained Asians doing the work while whites “manage” and get credit. One of the long term goals is to match Asian sales/marketing types with Asian technical/STEM/innovators etc. We should and can bypass whites. I don’t think any of us want to work for people who harbor such hateful and racist views about us while stealing our life’s work our credit - then smearing us as unoriginal thieves while using our women for sex and then dumping them. In fact, I can’t think of a single industry where we need them. Our future is with Asia. The combination of our intimate knowledge of the Western mindset and what appeals to it along with the human and financial capital of our homelands is powerful.

• Level 0 - Private

This is absolutely disgusting. I never could explain myself on why I hated tech companies so much, thanks to forums like this now, I can finally put the pieces together. I have given up working for companies long ago, now I’m importing things from China and selling on Amazon now. Hope you guys quit these tech companies soon, did I say that it is absolutely disgusting?

• Level 0 - Private

@secondstrike

While I agree with most of the innovators in your post, I’m not sure about this Michu Kaku guy. To me, this guy is a tool, simply implying that Western people invented everything.

• @secondstrike I had no clue about most of these guys. great informative post.

• Huangdi

@secondstrike

AND theirs literally hundreds of asian guys working in silicon valley for these companies , only for them to be castrated by their coporate overlords.

• administrators

@asianmovement Asians should abandon Western companies whenever possible. It’s just sickening. The guys are literally high tech coolies being castrated by white employers.

If an Asian company can provide comparable benefits, even if slightly inferior, I think it’s wise and honorable to defect. Asians need to think long term. In just 30 years China has become a manufacturing juggernaut and now they are reforming the economy again. This time they will turn themselves into innovation juggernauts. Wechat, Tencent, DJI, Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Didi, ZTE, etc are monsters in their spaces…and they only got started. The future is bright for Asians. Leave the ungrateful and racist Western world behind. You owe them nothing.

Here’s a small list of Asian geniuses you never heard of but are claimed as “American innovation”

f0juowd.jpg

Further keep in mind, without us, Western companies would be nothing.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.