Asian countries you visited?

• Empress of War

So what countries in the far east have you guys visited? What landmarks, places, and things did you get to see? What countries do you hope to see in the future?

I’m embarrassed to say I’ve only been to two countries so far; Taiwan and Vietnam. In Vietnam, I didn’t get to see much because I was busy playing with my cousins all day (was still a kid back then) but I did get to see the beach in Vung Tau which was really nice! The water was warm so I didn’t freeze my ass off while swimming and playing around in it.

On the other hand, I did get to see more in Taiwan. I saw a couple of famous temples, got to see the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall (that was very beautiful in person), and got driven through Taiwan’s famous cemetery hills (or mountains? it was kinda too big to be hills) via tunnels. I didn’t get to see everything obviously so I would love to come back.

My husband and I are hoping to move to Japan in the next several months if his job relocates him there so definitely Japan is on my list of countries I desperately wanna see, along with China, South Korea and if time/money permits, also Singapore, Cambodia and Thailand. But I DEFINITELY wanna see Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Seoul before I die. That would be nice.

Anyways, I’m rambling. Your turn. ^_^

• Level 0 - Private

@natalie_ng Originally from Malaysia.

• Empress of War

@hayabusa Nice, you’ve been around! Are you originally from Malaysia or did you live elsewhere before that?

• Level 0 - Private

Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Lived in Malaysia.

In the future I want to visit China and South Korea.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.