Celebrity crushes?

• Empress of War

I think since most of you are from r/AI, you probably already saw my very long list of male celebrity crushes, lol. But if I were to pick my top 3, it would be:

1. Takashi Tsukamoto

0b481906fd6a40_full.jpg

1. Song Seung Hun

4.jpg

1. Kwon Ji-yong

CZ856U_UUAAOqkz.jpg

What about you guys? Do you have any celebrity crushes?

• Empress of War

@suiko_no_shin & @neonfuzion It’s amazing how some of these women look way younger than their age and don’t look like they’ve had any kids at all o.O Hopefully I get the same benefit as them with my Asian genes, lol!

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@suiko_no_shin Oh Gong Li! Yeah, she’s definitely a classic. The guys in my family say they love her curves, lol. That being said, I remembered some of my non-Asian classmates were into her too.

Li Gong is 50 but she looks amazing! I last saw her on Monkey King 2 which was a very recent movie and she was fabulous in it!

@neonfuzion said in Celebrity crushes?:

@natalie_ng Actually no , I started watching a new Asian drama recently , and I become enamored with her cause she was so pretty. hahahaha Shes actually married and already has kids.

Yeah. She’s 37 but doesn’t look it. She comes across as mature and well put together. Check her out in this interview, all the way to the right. Carries swagger like no other :)

• Huangdi

@natalie_ng Actually no , I started watching a new Asian drama recently , and I become enamored with her cause she was so pretty. hahahaha Shes actually married and already has kids.

• Empress of War

@secondstrike Yeah, Kwan Chi Lam is super feminine. It’s hard to tell she’s 50+! Oh no, I meant I saw Rai a few times before on magazines and TV, lol. I remembered the first time I saw her, I thought she was breathtakingly gorgeous. Connelly got a little thin, true. But at least gaining weight is easier than losing it!

@suiko_no_shin Oh Gong Li! Yeah, she’s definitely a classic. The guys in my family say they love her curves, lol. That being said, I remembered some of my non-Asian classmates were into her too.

@neonfuzion Liu Tao is very pretty! Haven’t seen her before. Is she a new actress?

• Level 1 - Sergeant

I adore Liu Tao. I loved her in Ode to Joy (An Di was my favorite character), then saw her in Nirvana in Fire. Her first scene she fought those two guys so I was shocked coming from super smart An Di to super strong Princess Nihuang. Then when looking through YT videos, I find out she can sing too! She is the real deal!!
    alt text

The incomparable Fan Bingbing. Her acting is out of this world (as is her beauty). From the time that I followed her and her fiance Li Chen, it seemed like she has a big heart with a rebellious spirit. To find top celebrities like that in the entertainment business is not easy.
    alt text

Taiwanese actress Chang Chun-Ning (Janine). She played Xu Hui who was Wu Meiniang’s (Fan Bingbing) friend on Empress of China. She’s a great up and coming actress, I wish they gave her some more serious work to do. I think Fan Bingbing (or someone in her studio) saw how talented she was and brought her on to put her in the spotlight. Anyways, I think either Weibo or Janine herself banned me from her profile when I told her she was gorgeous (in English) lol. She types in Chinese with mixed English sometimes so I thought what the hey, I’ll give you full English which nobody else could do.
    alt text

Zhang Xinye (Viann).
    alt text

Yunjin Kim
    alt text

Li Gong (Monkey King 2, Memoirs of a Geisha)
    alt text

• administrators

@neonfuzion Liu Tao reminds me of Ming-na Wen

QQhRexJl.jpg

• administrators

@natalie_ng Kwan Chi Lam is so womanly. Still got it at 50+. You saw Rai in real life? I only saw her in Devdas, a South Asian musical/film. Their films are so beautiful - the sets, clothing, and choreography. Connelly IMO was way hotter when she was younger. She’s gotten too thin in her face. A lil baby fat is cute like Nanako Matsushima.

• Huangdi

Im too lazy , so I’ll just post two:

568749f54c934.jpg
    a1c22a5c33.jpg
    Tamia Liu ( Liu Tao) - Chinese Actress

Linda Chung - Chinese Actress( HK)
    20131115_hkgoddesses_3.jpg

linda-chung.jpg

Eliza sam
    xhqYhzV.jpg

• Empress of War

@secondstrike Kwan Chi Lam is definitely super popular among the guys in my family. Even my dad likes her, LOL. But yeah, I agree, she’s pretty.

Oh yeah, I’ve seen Aishwarya Rai several times before! Yeah, she’s super pretty!

Lol, my dad also likes Jennifer Connelly. Even as an older woman, I would say she aged pretty well.

• administrators

I shouldn’t say crush…more like appreciate their attractiveness…except Chu Yan and Kwan Chi Lam. Those two are…^____^

Chu Yan [Athena]
    Ra9YJuEm.jpg OC1j7zmm.jpg TxexV39m.jpg

Kwan Chi Lam [Rosamund]
    GHqy1SYm.jpg GnjSjs6m.jpg 7fj7zSXm.jpg YR1dQyV.jpg

Gao Yuan Yuan

PeY7HLSl.jpg Yzhdckzm.jpg ztLYduom.jpg 2Umle84m.jpg

Aishwarya Rai
    NLznGclm.jpg C0mJeeAm.jpg nCT4RqPm.jpg Qi64SCdm.jpg

Wong Cho Yin [Joey]
    9XZtFjem.jpg GfPI8nUm.jpg YJEBa82m.jpg

Mong Yo Yo
    Lke3kFjm.jpg tTXd8jom.jpg g3O36Flm.jpg

Zhang Yuqi [Kitty]
    R6rEx5wm.jpg 7oNZE9um.jpg oiJzGGPm.jpg

Chung Yan Tung [Gillian]
    XeLWTxcm.jpg gEgeY4jm.jpg fhwVvbgm.jpg

Nanako Matsushima
    xhtAHsem.jpg c2jnHFpm.jpg AEKP7Ram.jpg

Jennifer Connelly from Career Opportunities
    Up7gk6jm.jpg hodcEtLm.jpg 9P0eozRm.jpg

Vanessa Manilllo
    Qc5v1kHm.jpg lmz4ep3m.jpg TqBxVMHm.jpg

Aisha Tyler
    FZToPKqm.jpg goxazJ8m.jpg Cgo6Cfdm.jpg

Note: I know there are controversies with some of them, but let’s just focus on the hotness.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.