Black (Whites 2.0)

• Level 1 - Sergeant

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• @secondstrike You are doing all of us a favor :)

• administrators

@natalie_ng Thank you. The hard part is over. I will build that computer-neural interface this weekend.

• @secondstrike LOL I don’t mind letting you download my creepy-white-guy-radar onto your USB and uploading it to all Afs if it will help end the Anna Lu epidemic.

• administrators

@natalie_ng

We have the Anna Lus to thank for this stereotype.

Yup.

This is another good reason why pro-AM AFs should be more vocal as well–not only does it help AMs but it also helps normal AFs by breaking the stereotype that all Asian girls want white guys.

Absolutely. I think education by parents and their social circle would go a long way. Also, dispelling the hapa = superior would help a lot.

It was far too much of a coincidence that most of the white guys hitting on me tended to be unattractive, overweight, scrawny, or handicapped. And it was far too much of a coincidence that many of these guys are seen with Asian girls.

I wish I could just upload your knowledge to Af at birth.

s6FG1qG.jpg

[Upload]

source-code.jpg

[Sees creepy white guys all around]

GUNxkGE.jpg

[Stop their attacks]

• @secondstrike

I lived in SF for a while, and I kinda got that suspicion from white guys who kept approaching me. Weirdly high number of them considering my circles, in inappropriate places, way too overconfident, too surprised at rejection.

Lol, that reminds me of the blog post made by that Korean-American girl when her white coworker was shocked she only likes Asian guys and didn’t care for white guys.

before I started seeing the “Asian girls all want white guys” perception commonly expressed over the Internet

We have the Anna Lus to thank for this stereotype. This is another good reason why pro-AM AFs should be more vocal as well–not only does it help AMs but it also helps normal AFs by breaking the stereotype that all Asian girls want white guys.

Those get brushed off as just being over sensitive and unrelated until it happens often enough that suspicious patterns can emerge. For me, it didn’t click that this was a possibility until I learned of that stereotype.

I became aware of the stereotype before reading about it on forums, discussion blogs and reddit. It was far too much of a coincidence that most of the white guys hitting on me tended to be unattractive, overweight, scrawny, or handicapped. And it was far too much of a coincidence that many of these guys are seen with Asian girls.

• administrators

@suiko_no_shin Hmm. I don’t know for sure, but I think it depends on the area and circumstances. Lots of Blacks occupy the lower classes so they’re more prone to crime. When I look the crime rates, they target whites quite hard too.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

initially the topic title I wanted was just “Black” but it wouldn’t let me so I put whites 2.0 because when it all comes down to it, they want the same thing and they treat Asian women (and men) the same way. They’re actually even MORE hostile to Asian men than white men are (white men are all bark no bite).

• administrators

@natalie_ng Ohh…these Special Snowflakes™. I’m sure they weren’t all like that /s

Speaking of these snowflakes, I’m glad we see their real behavior now that their beliefs are online. It’s all over the place. Here’s a few.

Asians in general are very misinformed about whites in general, but especially how wm perceive them as easy prey for pump and dumps.

[–]RebornInto 24 points 2 days ago*
    This is really how a lot of these “only date Asian girls” type talk when you’re not around

[–]rockwren 8 points 1 day ago*
    I lived in SF for a while, and I kinda got that suspicion from white guys who kept approaching me. Weirdly high number of them considering my circles, in inappropriate places, way too overconfident, too surprised at rejection. If they ever bring up race it’s usually drawing attention to themselves or arguing with me about my preferences, not really about me being Asian. I’ve put up with the “I just love Asian girls” type before, it’s a just different interaction with them even when they’re trying to be low key about it.

My friends and I have talked about the overconfidence in a lot of white guys when it comes to this sort of thing before. I thought it was just the way they were socialized or something, not a perception of Asian girls being “easy.”

[–]RebornInto 10 points 1 day ago
    https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4ojhit/how_to_stuff_your_white_meat_into_asian_girls/d4dai53
    This guy literally wrote that he only fucks Asian girls because they’re easy and he’s not the only one. A lot of weirdo/creeps who couldn’t get a girl to look at them in their respective countries go to Asia and develop this overconfidence you’re writing about.
    Don’t be naive and assume that race has nothing to do with it because it hurts your fee fees. The reality of the situation is that your race is an issue.
    If you read the thread even further, you have guys there bashing Asian guys, these same guys who “prefer Asian girls”.
    To believe that race has nothing to do with it is just naive.

[–]rockwren 3 points 1 day ago*
    Well yeah, that was the point of my post. To clarify, my last statement was referring to how I viewed my experiences before I started seeing the “Asian girls all want white guys” perception commonly expressed over the Internet, not only on that TRP post. It wasn’t a stereotype that I was even aware of before reddit. I was writing about how my personal experiences suddenly seemed a lot more suspicious in light of that information.

At the same time though, I was trying to convey that it’s so easy to not see it because each time it might not be explicitly racial - sometimes it obviously stands out, sure, but some incidents are just weirdly uncomfortable. Those get brushed off as just being over sensitive and unrelated until it happens often enough that suspicious patterns can emerge. For me, it didn’t click that this was a possibility until I learned of that stereotype.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asiantwoX/comments/4oldnz/how_to_stuff_your_white_meat_into_asian_girls/

• Disgusting. I used to know a guy like that once, except he was white. It was in high school when one day he just messaged me out of nowhere asking me to sleep with him. When I said no, he said, “Why? Is it because I’m white? It’s because I’m white, huh? Why do you only like Asian guys? Why not me? What’s wrong with me? Please come here and get naked w/ me. Maybe send a nude pic? No? Why not??? Please?”

He also had a crush on one of my Vietnamese American girl friends but after she got into a relationship with my Chinese American guy friend, he flat out hated her and called her a slut and ugly and said things like, “The only thing she’s got going for her are her nasty massive boobs!” Ironically enough, despite claiming to hate her, he keeps talking about her breasts <__<

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.