Whites stereotyping of Chinese immigrants/students studying abroad

• Banned

Have any of you guys had many encounters with Chinese immigrants/students?

I’ve encountered them here and there at my university , theirs a huge population of them. I mean , their fashion is out of place , but maybe thats because I don’t live in a big big city , so the chinese internationals that are at my university arent from chinese 1st tier cities , but most of them are very nice.Their not rude at all. Although sometimes they do have weird behaviors that kind of make me cringe since Im chinese ; yet I don’t want to be seen like that.

And some comments about why chinese students dont intermingle with other students and re insular. If I was them , I wouldnt want to intermingle with whites either. And I mean , white kids hang out in their own insular groups all the fucking time. They dont make ANY effort to hang out with minorities either.

• administrators

@natalie_ng

Have any of you guys had many encounters with Chinese immigrants/students?

See this good analysis.

https://np.reddit.com/r/CIWO/comments/4iizu7/chinese_students_stick_to_their_own_overseas/

My personal observation is that this is just another example of white hypocrisy. Asians are routinely attacked, raped, killed in America. I’m sure many of them suffer microaggressions all day. Why would the students want to hang out with them? It’s common sense. It reminds me of Chinatowns. Whites will have you believe it’s because of “Han Chauvinism” / xenophobia etc when it had much more to do with racist whites who massacred, burned their stores and homes, and wrote laws to discriminate against them and commit soft genocide (prevent immigration of Chinese females and prevent marriage to white females).

http://www.zakkeith.com/articles,blogs,forums/anti-Chinese-persecution-in-the-USA-history-timeline.htm

These same crazies now pretend to be egalitarian while painting Asian men as oppressive villains. It is really sickening how they blame the victims and whitewash all their crimes.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.