Milwaukee Man Charged With Killing Hmong Couple, Puerto Rican Father - NBC News

• administrators

Is it me or do you notice that when white people commit crimes they seem to play up the mental illness excuse. When an Asian (or other non-white) commits crimes, they blame the whole for their “culture” / “genetics”.

fbJog6X.jpg

A 39-year-old Milwaukee resident has been charged with fatally shooting three neighbors, a Hmong couple and a Puerto Rican man. Jesus R. Manso-Pérez, 40; Phia Vue, 36; and Mai K. Vue, 32, were all pronounced dead at the scene.
    The gunman, Dan Popp, faces three counts of first degree intentional homicide and one attempt of first degree intentional homicide, according to court documents from the proceedings on Thursday.
    “I think that he is just entirely confused about everything and I’m not sure he really even understands what’s going on.” Chris Hartley, Popp’s defense attorney, told NBC’s TMJ4 in Milwaukee.
    Hartley told the court Friday his client is mentally ill and is unfit for trial.
    He said Popp has been treated before, including by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
    “Some evaluation is going to have to be done to make sure that he understands the nature of the proceedings, he understands the role of all the parties involved, the judge, the prosecutor, the defense attorney, so he has an understanding of the charges and he’s able to assist in his own defense.”

Milwaukee Man Charged With Killing Hmong Couple, Puerto Rican Father - NBC News:
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/milwaukee-man-charged-murder-hmong-couple-puerto-rican-father-n538306

Stay safe out there.

• Level 0 - Private

I’m 50% Miao, I grieve for my kin.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.