Something that I always wondered about

• Level 1 - Sergeant

@natalie_ng said in Something that I always wondered about:

The amount of brainwash is ridiculous.

They’re brainwashed but they’re also people that have their own agency. They wanted this. They saw that they could grab power and they did it without no care for the repercussions.

• @secondstrike The amount of brainwash is ridiculous. Like I said, I could understand if they just went after WMs and couldn’t care less who AMs dated since they’re not interested in them anyways, but sounds like they want AMs to suffer. That’s just pure, unwarranted hatred against their own people. Kinda makes you wonder how they came to be so brainwashed in the first place when MOST LIKELY, their fathers are probably extremely laid-back (most Asian families have laid-back fathers) so they would’ve seen, growing up, that their fathers are not the “misogynistic, oppressive, control freak” that the media wishes them to think they are.

@suiko_no_shin

An AW holds power over the AM in that they do not get a mate, control the social circles by putting down AM, and exist as backup options for when the AW’s life goes wrong.

That is beyond selfish and fucked up.

So when people see AW shitting on AM, they see something is majorly wrong here.

Yep, lots and lots of black women have started questioning this phenomenon, I noticed.

Keep in mind that these women are typically 1-6’s in attractiveness and Asian men themselves don’t even want them. White men who go for these women either think that they are 7/8/9’s or that they enjoy getting easy sex. White men themselves are usually the bottom of the barrel 1-4 who is the worst, most useless in society.

True. I was just telling secondstrike the other day how I thought most of the women who end up with WMs tend to be short and/or chubby/obese. I rarely see an attractive AF with WMs. Could it be possible that women who are rated on the lower end scale in terms of attractiveness are more likely to end up as Lus (self-hating) because they will blame their unattractive features/characteristics on their race?

Social media enables people to share ideas and tell stories across great distances.

Yep yep. This is why we should always take advantage of “online activism” such as twitter campaigns against ridiculous hashtags like hypermasculazn, to shout these idiotic Lus down and let the rest of the neutral observers see for themselves how selfish and retardedly self-hating many of these women are.

• Level 1 - Sergeant

Dating white men (ANY white man) is a status climb up. If she doesn’t increase in status, the very least is that she gains power over the WM.

If Asian men are dating white women and are actually successful with them, their options diminish, so it’s an instinctual reaction to attack Asian men or even attempt to sabotage them by any means. Asian men dating white women interrupts the Asian woman’s power balance. An AW dating a WM shows that she’s desirable by many men but by swearing off AM, it reduces the value of AM. An AW holds power over the AM in that they do not get a mate, control the social circles by putting down AM, and exist as backup options for when the AW’s life goes wrong.

But there’s a flaw in the AW’s plan. (a pretty big one at that). AM are people too and people are autonomous. AW may have bad mouthed AM to everyone they know, but other women can see AM with their own two eyes. If they’re experiencing an awesome AM then there’s nothing the AW can do about it. Degrading AM may have worked in the past because most people were not connected to the internet, but these days, it’s much harder to get away with it b/c everyone’s now about inclusion and representation. Most people are on the internet too.

Other groups out there don’t know the intra-Asian conflicts so when they look on the outside in, they expect that both male/female needs to be treated fairly. But in AW’s mind, only AW needs to be treated fairly, not AM. So when people see AW shitting on AM, they see something is majorly wrong here. A lot of people are being woken up to the imbalance as well as the inconvenient realities that AW has made for themselves over the past decade or two.

I also want to mention that AW’s self hatred factors into this as well. AW want to completely assimilate into white society however no race has ever fully assimilated into white society. Not even white society allows certain groups of it’s own into other more privileged groups. They see that other men desire white women but nobody desires the Asian woman (including Asian men). When they swear off all Asian men, it’s like saying “hey, I’m hotter than all you guys and you can’t have me”. Keep in mind that these women are typically 1-6’s in attractiveness and Asian men themselves don’t even want them. White men who go for these women either think that they are 7/8/9’s or that they enjoy getting easy sex. White men themselves are usually the bottom of the barrel 1-4 who is the worst, most useless in society.

All in all, it is a long con by Asian women, aided/assisted/perpetrated by Hollywood. It’s not working anymore because people aren’t confined to where they consume their media. They can visit websites or download apps that give access to plenty of Asian content where Asian men are being properly portrayed. Social media enables people to share ideas and tell stories across great distances. Forums allow people to discuss and solve problems collectively. In the old days, it was easy to say AM are feminine and weak. Today, AM can get on the internet to learn about lifting, fashion, flirting, etc.

• administrators

@natalie_ng afwm is not just about “white preference”. It goes deeper. At the heart of many of these relationships is a gender war. Whether the Af realizes it or not, she has internalized lots of the hatred of Asian men/Asian culture that White society has indoctrinated us with.

She’s not just dating a white guy. In her indoctrinated mind, she’s fighting against a non-existent “oppressive Asian patriarchy that seeks to oppress her”. She sees herself as some liberated women, who doesn’t realize the irony that she is in a relationship with exactly the sort of misogynistic, racist, oppressive, control freak and how they use them but do not respect them at all that she thinks Asian men represent.

To women like her, Asian men are an enemy. She doesn’t want to see him happy. She wants revenge for all the “wrongs” he has been assigned by lying white males.

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.