Asian conservatism and my thoughts on it

• Asian cultures have long been rooted in conservative ideology, due to having deep roots in Confucianism which emphasized the importance of nuclear families and how husband, wife and children support/respect each other. While many may argue that having our culture with its historical background within conservatism is “close-minded” or “backwards”, I’d argue against that since nuclear families had long been one of the cornerstones of civilization to begin with. Additionally, nationalism/racial homogeneity not only seeks to maintain our own culture as mainstream in our own (Asian) countries (by preventing multiculturalism), but it also seeks to reinforce that we do not racially mix, which for those who love our own racial features and see ourselves as the most attractive, is a good thing. Hence why I hope that Asian countries today are still as conservative as they once were. I do not want us to be overrun by groups of people who look nothing like us nor do I want our (Confucianist/nuclear family) culture completely replaced nor do I want lgbtq to be completely normalized (I have nothing against gays, but in my perspective, I see it as a mental disorder that needs to be treated as such, not normalized. That being said, I have nothing against gay marriage because I do believe even mentally ill individuals deserve the right to be happy). It would be devastating to see our ancestral lands to exhibit the same kind of western degeneracy that promotes women sharing the same restrooms with men who imagine themselves to be women or hatred of our own race touted as being “progressive.”

Note to @secondstrike , I realize this topic is very controversial and if you feel it’s best to remove it due to optic’s sake or whatnot, feel free to. I just wanted to post it here because some of us were talking about it in the slack but I felt the topic was too heavy to discuss it there.

• @secondstrike

It should be but in the case of the Western nations, they brainwashed Asians so hard that there are armies of chans and lus

Well, at least on the upside, there are other POC in western nations who are not as brainwashed and who appear to fight the whites tooth and nail over every single issue. Not just that, but among just the whites themselves, there is a bit of in-fighting as well (bltg, feminism, alt-right, SJW, neo-Nazi, etc…) which sooner or later may wreck havoc on their society in the process.

We cannot assume they have common sense.

That’s depressing.

• administrators

@natalie_ng

…which, imo is detrimental to the country that the individuals are currently within.

It should be but in the case of the Western nations, they brainwashed Asians so hard that there are armies of chans and lus that police themselves, protects whites, attack woke Asians, and further White power by making weapons and tech for them in labs while their they are treated like shit by the same White people.

Now imagine if these sexpats’ population increased drastically in Asian countries

No. I got enough nightmares in my sleep.

since Asians are probably smart enough to not let sexpats run their countries (hopefully)

Vigilance is the only answer. We cannot assume they have common sense. Otherwise, white nobodies would be treated accordingly and white pedophiles / rapists would be terminated instead of given slaps on the wrist.

• @secondstrike Nicely written! Couldn’t have put it into better words myself!

Westerner’s experiment with multiculturalism has largely failed. It’s difficult to say how much of that failure is due to the concept itself or the execution.

This is just my guess but I think what you wrote here may be an answer to that question:

One of the keys I notice is that the more differences in the people of a nation, the more likely it will be to fracture without state intervention. There are simply more things to fight over.

In other words, imo, it’s difficult for a country with multiple cultures to get along when the cultures within that country have so much opposing mentalities. For example, growing up within a predominantly East Asian cultural household, I find the morals of the whites in regards to how they treat things like sex, alcohol, drugs, etc…far too loose but at the same time, I find other cultures (i.e. Middle Eastern) far too strict. As a result, I end up criticizing them and likewise, they feel the same towards me. Now, this is all fine and dandy if we were all to mind our own businesses and not care what the other groups living among us do with their lives, but what happens when politics comes into play and as an entire nation, we are forced to decide what laws to dictate us? How do we decide what is right and wrong when the definition of right and wrong may vary between culture to culture?

I think that may be one of the major reasons as to why multiculturalism fails. Like you said, “What a strong nation needs is more reasons for its people to work together, not less.” But in a multicultural society where there are so much disagreements, coming together to work together is nearly impossible. And without being able to work together, any shred of love for the country (nationalism) will be replaced by love of one’s ancestral country where the individuals DO feel “a sense of belonging, shared understanding (culture), and shared challenges, and shared successes”, which, imo is detrimental to the country that the individuals are currently within. An obvious example can be seen by white sexpats going to Asia and having absolutely no respect for the culture, customs and sometimes even no respect for the law there, despite living there sometimes for years. Now imagine if these sexpats’ population increased drastically in Asian countries because of a desire for multiculturalism, they were granted citizenship and whatnot, and they, in large numbers, started asking the government to legalize prostitution and/or animal bordellos, despite much of that being against our culture/morality, but nonetheless, we would be forced to live with it because of multiculturalism (or else we will be accused of being culturally intolerant). I realize that may be an extreme example since Asians are probably smart enough to not let sexpats run their countries (hopefully) but you see the picture.

• administrators

@natalie_ng I agree. Without endless hair splitting, I define whatever keeps Asians safe and prosperous as generally “good”. I say generally because invading and stealing land like a certain group of “civilized Christians” is beneficial, but I’d rather avoid that when possible.

Westerner’s experiment with multiculturalism has largely failed. It’s difficult to say how much of that failure is due to the concept itself or the execution. It’s hard to judge the results objectively when there is so much baggage due to imperialism [past and present] and on-going systemic racism. It’s also hard to judge the merits of success. Why did they succeed? Take the example of the H1B genius visa/brain drain from Asia. I’d wager the success was in the individual’s high iq, educational attainment, drive and culture. They would have likely succeeded to similar degrees anywhere. America simply cherry picked the cream of the crop and then stole credit for their success.

One of the keys I notice is that the more differences in the people of a nation, the more likely it will be to fracture without state intervention. There are simply more things to fight over. Think about the battles between the genders, age, class, income, education, political views, religion, race, iq, temperament, attractiveness, ideologies [extreme feminism, bltg, men’s rights movements, NAMBLA Western pedophile advocacy], etc.

What a strong nation needs is more reasons for its people to work together, not less. That’s why it’s important for the people to feel a sense of belonging, shared understanding [culture], and shared challenges, and shared successes. What I see China doing well aside from having strong leaders is that the spoils of their hard work are being shared all around - not equally - but they are trying. That sense of community is crucial to the teamwork that builds a nation.

Which nations have succeeded in modern history without resorting to imperialism? The East Asian Tigers. That cannot be a coincidence.

Brains, family, community, and decency pay off. We have higher than average iq, strong family values, wuanxi [sometimes called corruption], and some of the lowest crime rates.

What can outside groups contribute to such a group, really?

Looks like your connection to AsianSoul was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.