In geopolitics, the term Thucydides Trap refers to fear induced in an established power by a rising power which escalates toward a war.
The main actors are an ascendant China and a declining American regime.
Given China’s consistently benign behaviors and America’s aggressive and expansionist behaviors, I contend that if such a war were to happen, America would start it.
Proof for my views.
● Post WW2, after the defeat of Imperial Japan, China allowed Japanese occupiers and soldiers to go home unharmed. This is very rare.
● India started a War against China in 1962. China won and withdrew. This is very rare.
● Vietnam wanted to create an IndoChinese empire by annexing Laos and Cambodia, who requested China’s assistance, which was provided. After the war ended, China withdrew again.
● Founded their country with mass rape and genocide http://www.amazon.com/Pagans-Promised-Land-Christian-Discovery/dp/1555916422/
● Built it through slavery https://www.amazon.com/Half-Has-Never-Been-Told/dp/046500296X
● Overthrew numerous countries http://www.amazon.com/Overthrow-Americas-Century-Regime-Change/dp/0805082409/
● Committed genocide across the planet http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Hope-C-I-Interventions-II–Updated/dp/1567512526/
● Showed pure brutality towards civilians in its illegal wars based on lies http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Anything-That-Moves-American/dp/1250045061/
Drivers for War
● America is highly in debt, at last count, 20 trillion, excluding unfunded liabilities. It’s headed towards bankruptcy and the only thing keeping it afloat is the petrodollar scam.
● The petrodollar scam itself is under attack. More nations are tapping into clean renewable energy as the price of technology continues to fall. The East Asian nations have already begun talks about a super energy grid delivering renewable energy throughout East and South East Asia [possibly South Asia too]. With far less demand for oil, it doesn’t matter much that if oil is priced in USD.
● A RAND report claimed that the window of American military superiority is shrinking fast. Translation: If we have to fight, we need to fight now before China matches our capability.
● America is losing its competitive advantage in brains, technology, and trade. What gave America a huge edge in the past was its ability to brain drain the entire world after the devastating world wars, which advanced its technologies, and gave its corporations dominance in trade. Secretly transferring Nazi scientists also helped [http://www.amazon.com/Operation-Paperclip-Intelligence-Program-Scientists/dp/0316221031/]. The countries devastated by the world wars have since recovered/are recovering. The trajectory for USA is bleak and grows dimmer each day. An instructive example is the crushing defeat of GoPro Karma vs DJI’s Maverick. The former was plagued with complaints and even suffered fatal defects. The latter was showered with praise for its beautiful compact design, impressive battery life, advanced AI, and price - a home run. Today, DJI commands 70% of the world’s drone market. In industry after industry in the medium technology segment, this pattern has repeated. The push for Made BY China [not just assembled but designed] will continue that trend into the high tech arena, the last real bastion of American [by America, I mean Chinese and South Asian] dominance. TCL tvs, Huawei telecommunication equipment, and WeChat are just the beginning.
● White Christian racism. For the past 200+ years, Whites have controlled much of the world and have gotten used to this unnatural and illegitimate position to such an extent that they think it’s normal instead of the anomaly that it is. Prior to the disturbance of the world order, it was China, India, and the Middle East that led the world.
● White extreme jealousy and envy and fragility. Familicide is something that is nearly exclusively committed by white, non-hispanic, males. That is, they slaughter their entire family when things aren’t going well for them. Admittedly, it is rare, but it’s clearly a racial trait of white males. This may sound crazy but keep in mind, they think losing privileges = white genocide™. If that isn’t insane, I don’t know what is.
● Less obvious factors are opportunistic state actors who would incite war to weaken both parties. However, I find this unrealistic as the possibility of MAD would deter them.
Drivers against War
● Mutually Assured Destruction [MAD] with nuclear weapons.
● Protesters - Yes, protesters. Whites have consistently been fed lies/fake pretexts to invade countries, but they were almost always weak countries. Wars against Asians has largely been painful for them - Philippines, Japan, Korea, Vietnam - and this time it’s a technological near-peer China. I doubt they want to see their kids come back in body bags especially if they can’t handle sandal-wearing insurgents in the Middle East. This will be an extremely hard war to sell regardless of what lies American leaders tell.
● Trade: especially Westerners with investments in China. They won’t want their investments blown up.
● Governments who rely on trade with China eg Australia. I think one of the big reasons for China’s global engagement in trade is not just economic, but geopolitical. Such dependency upon China, makes her indispensable. Without a word, these countries will loudly protest any action that could kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.
If America learns to stfu, China will rise peacefully, and probably improve lives around the world. Doubters can look at the One Belt One Road, AIIB, and mutually beneficial development already taking place in Africa. One African put it this way, “China has done more for us in the past 10 years than Whites have in the past century”.
If America goes full “Christian salvation”, they will do so against the rest of the world’s objections and leave humanity with a nuclear holocaust that will make their genocide against the First Nations look like a picnic. Most of us will be dead. Any survivors will have to wait out 10 years of nuclear winter to rebuild.
You ever think white people might literally be the devil or related to them?
I’m not religious but I found the parallels interesting. It wouldn’t be all that surprising seeing as everyone called them a white devil at one point or another.
1 The Devil is a Deceiver
First, they disarmed the First Nations with promises of “Christian” salvation before they stole everything. Then they claimed to be fighting for freedom and democracy only to enslave them http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Hope-C-I-Interventions-II–Updated
/dp/1567512526/ and today, they’re claiming to fight for “human rights” before destroying them
After they’re done defiling you, they dress it up as a heroic tale where they “saved” you - eg Rambo shows a white American soldier saving an Asian woman from evil “gooks” during the Vietnam War when in fact, the exact opposite happened http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Anything-That-Moves-American/dp/1250045061/
2 The Devil is a Tempter
Hook up culture, cheating, gratuitous sex, and violence in all forms of media, get rich scams, free porn online, lies to instigate wars and racist hate crimes, etc are promoted everywhere.
3 The Devil is a Thief
At a minimum, hundreds of millions of victims around the world can attest to the insatiable greed of white people. From stealing entire continents, to chopping off hands to end competition from the South Asian Asian textile industry during the British Raj, to stealing the labor of millions of slaves, who unlike many parts of the world, were NOT made freed after a short period of time, but rather, worked until dead. Today, their scams continue with economic hit men http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Economic-Hit-John-Perkins/dp/0452287081/ and the petrodollar super scam.
4 The Devil is a Murderer
At a minimum, hundreds of millions of victims around the world can attest to the cruelty of white people. In fact, there’s not a single large group that hasn’t been brutalized by them: All the Asians, Middle Easterners, First Nations of the Americas, Africans, Hawaiis, Australian aboriginals, New Zealanders, etc.
5 The Devil is a Distorter
The devil is not a creator; instead he takes what God has created and perverts it. A prime example of this is the area of sexuality. God created sex to be enjoyed by a husband and wife in the context of the marriage covenant. Satan has taken this gift of God and perverted it through promiscuity, adultery, homosexuality, pornography, and other distortions.
Over 90% of the world’s porn produced in America. The other porn capitals are in Europe and the militarily occupied Japan, which produces the vast majority of Asian porn.
BLTG extremism is created and promoted by the West.
list of traits sourced from
5 Characteristics of the Devil
By chance, I stumbled upon this video and as crazy it sounds, I do see parallels in how weak eg “beta” men are a huge factor, if not the sole factor, in female defection. When I think about how ridiculously weak many Asian men are, I can’t help but wonder if this video has captured the essence of our problem. You can skip the first video and just watch the second one
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE
How Women DESTROY NATIONS * / & other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS (PART II)
The summary for the second video:
- Women have zero loyalty
- Women are easily socially coercible. You can easily coerce them by making them an outsider unless they submit eg spread their legs. This is what wm did to us. Women do this as an adaptation for survival during invasions. Women’s need to belong overrides everything.
- Women want powerful masculine men. Feminized betas are completely screwed. There’s no group of men more beta than today’s East Asian men.
- Women do not even realize on a conscious level that they’re doing this so talking to them is largely pointless.
note: The channel is likely run by a wm sexpat and has an anti-China bias and pro-White/pro-European bias. Nevertheless, these two videos are instructive.
Agree, disagree, thoughts?
Congratulations to these elite soldiers
China takes gender equality seriously unlike the military rape capital of the world
SUSAN BURKE, Attorney - What we hear again and again from soldiers who have been raped, what was as bad, if not worse, was to receive professional retaliation in their chosen career merely because they were
CAPT. DEBRA DICKERSON, U.S. Air Force - If a man gets accused of rape, it’s a setup. The woman is lying.
CHRISTINA JONES, U.S. Army - Even the rape kit and everything and the person — my friend catching him raping me, they still don’t believe me.
ANDREA WERNER, U.S. Army - They actually did charge me with adultery. I wasn’t married. He was.
The director of “The Invisible War” is Kirby Dick
JEFFREY BROWN - we have known this is a problem for a long time, but how big a problem? How pervasive is it ?
KIRBY DICK - Well, it’s extremely extensive. According to the Dept. of Defense’s own estimates, more than 19,000 men and women are sexually assaulted each year in the U.S. military. Now, if you multiply that times the decades that this has been going on, there’s over 500,000, perhaps even close to a million men and women have been sexually assaulted over the last three generations. 86 percent of men and women who are sexually assaulted in the military don’t report.
Documentary ‘Invisible War’ Reveals Culture of Sexual Assault in the Military | PBS NewsHour:
ps Those duck lips lol
New Comics Anthology ‘Permanent Alien’ Highlights the Asian-American Experience
Michelle Zhuang says the idea for a new zine highlighting the young Asian-American experience came to them in a flash.
“I was waiting for Mariel [Rodriguez, a fellow artist], and I thought, 'What if we made comics featuring people who looked like us for people who looked like us?” Zhuang, a student at the Rhode Island School of Design, told NBC News. They immediately told Rodriguez about the idea as the pair walked the campus. Rodriguez was equally enthusiastic.
“It’s something I wanted to do for a long time, but I just hadn’t had the chance,” Rodriguez said.
Rhode Island School of Design seniors Jean Wei, Mariel Rodriguez, Hanna Cha and Michelle Zhuang came up with the concept of “Permanent Alien” after long discussions about Asian American identity.
Rhode Island School of Design seniors Jean Wei, Mariel Rodriguez, Hanna Cha and Michelle Zhuang came up with the concept of “Permanent Alien” after long discussions about Asian American identity. Jean Wei
Together with fellow illustration majors Hanna Cha and Jean Wei, the group began discussing and expanding on the idea that would become “Permanent Alien,” a comic anthology available in digital format now and in print soon.
Once they came up with the name “Permanent Alien,” the group knew it would be an instant conversation starter. “It came about because it is the status of Asian Americans. It doesn’t matter what you do or where you are from,” Rodriguez said. “You’re still seen as foreign.”